Hi,

What I need are the contents of the /etc/modules.conf for SB Live!
I think I have the right settings now but I would like to check them
with someones working version. Unfortunatly, I am at work now so
I haven't got the settings with me - lack of foresight!!!

Also, when I do a 'modprobe <module_path/module_name>' it can not
find the dependency file.

The module.dep file exists in /lib/modules, how do I get modprobe
to see it.

So to recap, I have the files :

/etc/modules.conf          - need to check the settings
module.dep in /lib/modules - need to get modprobe to see this

Thank you,

Michael