Joerg Reinhardt wrote:

 my system
> hung up...  but why? What have I done wrong? Why allways me? I guess I'm the
> only one, working with Linux, wich exit's  Linux by power switch each third
> time, cause it hung up.

No, Joerg, you aren't the only one! I've used the power switch several times
myself. Hang in there!  After a few more days you'll find your Linux system
working better and better. The week before last I must have had to use the power
switch 5 or more times a day for about 4 or 5 days before I got my problem
fixed. Now it's working perfectly. So, hang in there. We've all been there!
There IS light at the end of the tunnel!
LB