Paul Hendrick wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, and from what I understand, they're not particularly GREAT modems
anyway.  They are cheap, however, but that can "inexpesive" or "of
little quality" or maybe a combonation of the two.  Alot of computer
manufacturers will say "V.90" and "56flex", etc., but when you buy a
computer it won't say "It's got a Winmodem!" on the box.