Greetings all,

I have this problem. I have Mandrake 7.0 and run the stock KDE that came
with it. When I apply new themes,  alot ( read most ) don't seem to
function properly. For instance almost all of them don't change the
"start bar" at the bottom of the screen. I look at the screenshots to
make sure they look different in this particular theme and they do.
However, when I apply the change on my system it does not. I thought
maybe there was a apply/don't apply somewhere in the settings, but I
have all of those marked in the Theme Manager... Please help, themes are
a big reason I love Linux.. :)

bosco()
[LiquidQuake]
www.liquidquake.com
Assistant Coder & Resident Crackhead

" I don't know everything, but careful, I may claim to! "