Derek....just set up your lan (eth0) during installation then
after your install is complete refer to the help pages at:

http://www.mandrakeuser.org/connect/index.html

This section (connectivity) of mandrakeuser.org contains all of
the basic info you'll need to do what you want.  I've got pretty
much what you're asking to do, set up here (two linux, one winnt
and three win98 boxes with one of the linux machines doing the
masquerading).  The only real problem is/was when I upgraded the
masquerading box from Helios (mdk 6.1) to Air (mdk 7.0) I could
no longer get a proper connection to my isp, so I downgraded
that machine back to 6.1 temporarily.  I've not yet gotten a
definitive enough answer to the dial-up connection problem to
put 7.0 back on that machine.  However I suspect that
downgrading the ppp package from ppp-2.3.10 to the version on
the 6.1 cd, ppp-2.3.8 would probably solve that problem.  So
maybe you should try doing that.

Alan