On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 10:57:40PM +0100, Paul Marriott wrote:
> Hi:
> TOTAL newbie less than a month ago...managed to install Mandrake
> 6.1...ok.ish....
> Just upgraded Mandrake 7.0 Air and see that LinuxConf has been changed
> for DrakConf on the desktop. Clicking it does nothing ( and yes, I AM
> logged on as root)...
> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance folks....

    Could you try to open an xterm (or a kterm, or whatever you like to use...)
and enter DrakConf at the prompt. If it still doesn't run, I'm pretty sure
it will give you some errors messages. I'm very interested in these messages
as I'm the guy who made DrakConf, so please send them to me.

         Thanks,

                   DindinX
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]