>You said you can "see and access your data via Linux."  If you are able to
>see all the directories on your Windows partition, then "it is a great day!"

yep, finally something great today! :-)  I can see ALL my partitions,
actually, using a Windows boot floppy, I can also ACCESS them, but my old
C: is now D: and vice versa, so I cannot boot Windows !!

>If the above is true, then LILO has replaced the generic Microsoft IPL
>(initial program loader) with the LILO IPL.

>2) Install and setup a boot manager (I recommend XOSL)

I HAVE already a boot manager (Boot Magic), but I cannot access it.. that
means, it does NOT start. I had installed it under Windows. But I didn`t
know I could install it under Linux, as well... ?!

so, my main problem is now to EXCHANGE the current drive D: with the drive
C: so that I could run windows. My partitions seem fine... I can see
PRI-DOS using fdisk.

marc