Hi,
- I want to reinstall StarOffice 5.1 in a particular place where then I
can use it like a user or like root. I have installed it previously like
root in /usr/local but when I log in like a user I can't execute it. I only
can run it like log in like root. Or may be changing the permissions it
can run like any user or root as well. I need help.

- In other side, I want to know what is an appropiate size for my /
partition. Now it is 350 MB (to optimize) but It has only 45 MB free
and the /temp partition may be require more size.
Thanks

Emilio Correa
TEL mensajes: 02932-4-21305 o 02932-4-23486
e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]