Todd Guse wrote:

> You need to go into Netscape preferences.  There should be an option on the
> top that says colors and fonts.

I've a prob w/ that too.  NO matter what type of font
size/dynamic/userdefined, etc. I choose, Netscape changes it very little
if anything.  It seems to change fonts more so for mail than for
browsing.  And what's w/ the "increase/decrease fonts" section being
disabled? Fonts seem fine for everything else BUT Netscape.  Maybe v7.x
has this fixed?
-Josh