I am learning more and more that I can do just as much if not 100 times more with
Linux than Windoze.  One problem I have not been able to overcome
though is the ability to access the network here at Uni.  There are some really good
files on the server and on th PC's connected to it, and I cannot
figure out how to access these yet.  I have tried to follow the somewhat obscure
directions given for samba but have had no luck to date.  Does
anyone know how I can access the network?
I found a utility inder kde that was basically a network tool allowing you to map
network drives, but cannot remember the name of it or where it is.
Does anyone know how this can be done?

Wayne