I have a question regarding my hard disks.  After some trouble trying to cfdisk
my HD this morning, Linux wouldn't work and I had to reinstall it.  It has
picked up the hard disk I partitioned to give me 3 gig of space to use for
personal files etc and has mounted it is /home.  Does this mean when ever I do
a cd /home this is where it takes me?  If not, how do I access this disk to
store files on and install programs on it etc?  If this is the case, is my
entire home directory on this 3 gig disk and is it mine to do with as I please?

Wayne