I just installed Mandrake 7.02.  After a lot of
effort, everything works except my sound card.  When I
boot up it says "Can not locate module sound."  When I
run /usr/sbin/sndconfig it detects my SB Live but then
says "Module used for your sound card emu10k1.0 is not
in your module search path.  Please verify that your
kernel modules are configured correctly."  I've tried
using the RPM that Dell has, but that failed.  I then
tried downloading the driver from Creative Labs.  That
didn't work either.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian Sieradzki