I have downloaded some software for the LinModem/WinModem and have not
been able to setup or compile or anything else.

Wondering if any of you have had any experience with this type of Modem?

The opening line from the TXT file with the Z-Modem software is as
follows:

PC-TEL HSP Modem Driver Module for Linux kernel 2.2.xxx
Serial Version 4.27.100 (7/16/99 Release)

Linux port done by William Hsu ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

I guess the best thing would be to write to the person that did the work
on creating it.  But thought I would ask before I involved someone that
is tttooooo Technically Minded for me.  I need "Run Jane run" and "See
Spot run?"  No Jane is not running from Spot, that is a very OLD 1st
Grade reader, YES I am very OLD too, George Washington was my best man
when I was Married.

There,
don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.