Does it work on EVERY real player video out there? Because I've installed RP7,
and yet I still can't view quite a few Real Player videos. For
some examples, at both
http://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/rides/goliath_ride.cfm and
http://cnn.com/videoselect/ I can't view any of their movies. When I click on
the links, it just says I need to download RealPlayer and takes me to the
Netscape plugins page. But yet some links do work, like the one assciated with
this story: http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/03/15/gas.prices/index.html When I
installed RP7, I let it configure Netscape for me, and so I thought that would
solve all my browser plugin problems (I had the same problem with Real Player
G2 Alpha), but apparetnly it hasn't. So does anyone have a solution, or am I
SOL?

BTW, just to make sure someone doesn't rehash what I already did/know, in
Netscape Preferences, I do have it set up so that "ra,ram" extensions,
"audio/x-pn-realaudio" MIME type, are played by "/usr/local/RealPlayer7/realplay
%u" (yes, it's "u" now) . And so it does work for some links, but not all.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com