Thats because Macmillian is only a reseller.
Macmillian takes mandrake and puts in their logo and stuff and sells it as
6.5....
this is why some tend to buy the lMacmillian instead of the mandrake due to the
way they label the boxes in stores and computer magazine's...
I almost did the same thing until a friend pointed to me the fine print which
says Macmillian....

Harold