Hey, THANK YOU BIG TIME.  Now I have a place to go to find what is
needed, maybe.  Any way that is a place to start.  I have been
experimenting with the DOSEmu-lators, xdos, xtermdos, dos, etcetera.
Have been into the DOS thingy with 'dos' but not on the drive where the
files are that I would like to run.  Still experimenting.

Again THANKS,
don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.