[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Help.
> I'm trying to fix my screensaver, it does not come on.   I was told to look
> for the Virtual Terminal.  But,
> I looked for the Virtual Terminal, and could not find it...will the Terminal
> Emulator work?  I tried typing in 'kppp' and nothing happened...
>

> 'A Slave To The Drive To Obsession-
> A Spirit With A Vision, Is A Dream With A Mission'
>                                 -Rush 'Mission'
>
> -Chris
>
> Rasputin
> http://www.angelfire.com/ne/rasputin1/Rasputin.html

When you are in KDE, if you enter Control+Alt+F1 you should see what was
printed on your terminal when X was started.  Look for errors for the
screensaver.  To use other console windows from KDE, use C+A+F2 (through
F6).  To go back to KDE from one of them, enter Atl+F7.

To start kppp, look in the menus (Like Windows start menus) in internet
menu.

Some good places to check for walkthroughs are
http://www.mandrakeuser.org
http://www.linuxnewbie.org

Also the mandrake site has the manuals and other information under the
support section.