okay, next question...the modem only has ONE 9 pin plug cable...
the other end is internally attached inside the modem housing.

I only have one free 25 pin plugin...on the back of my computer
which goes to com 2 plug on the motherboard....which is right this
second
hooked up to a US Robotics 33.6k external modem...
the other 9 pin plug next to the 25 pin...is for my mouse on com 1.

I do have an old 9 pin mouse systems ISA i/o card...can I insert this
in an open ISA slot, and use it instead of the 25 pin plugin....

--
Kit Goins                  ICQ# 7110071