I have NEVER had Lothar do anything for me.  I go to a terminal 'Konsol'
or 'Xterm' then do 'su'/w password then 'sndconfig' for configuring my
sound card (PCI).  The 'Run Config Tool' is just for show, to show you
your mouse is working or not.

don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.