-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of root
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 3:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Memory Problems

"Congdon, Christopher" wrote:

> I have an Intergraph TD-4 dual CPU Pentium 90 I've installed Mandrake 7.0
> on.
>
> The BIOS reports that the system has 96MB of RAM, however Mandrake only
> reports 65MB... Help????
>
> Chris

Richard wrote:
No, I have 128 memory and It all works fine on mandrke although I had some
trouble on slackware debian...well to tell ya it should support your memory,
but Im wondering if you typed down 96 memory when during the setup? well
because U should enter it manually...sorry of my grammer