Kirk....No, don't re-install Mandrake.  After you've upgraded
Windows, boot into Mandrake with the boot floppy you created
during your original Mandrake install (if you didn't create one
then, you can use the command line utility mkbootdisk to create
one now).  After you get booted into Mandrake, get into the
console mode as root (if you boot straight into X then either
use an xterm and  su -  to root, or  ctl-alt f2  to a console
and sign in as root) and type  /sbin/lilo  which will put lilo
back where it was before the Windows upgrade.  All should now be
as it was before the upgrade.

Alan