I am trying to get my home network working with ip masq. I have this
working on my system with win98 and with OS/2 I normally connect with
OS/2 and work my Win98 machine through it to my ISP. I do my Palmpilot
through my win98 machine to my os2 machine to my isp. I am totally lost
with Linux to do this. I have printed out the IP Masq. HOWTO and now
know even less then before I read it. Is there a simple program or setup
I can use so these 3 machines can connect to my ISp again. I am getting
so frustrated I am about to dump Linux and go back to OS/2 again.
Somebody please help.