Hello All,
I've been reading all the references to starting X
at boot, and have yet to hear an answer to my
particular delimia.  I can start in class 3 for the
command line and run startx and all goes well,
but when I go to class 5 for default of X on the
startup I get errors and a looping message about
not starting the Xserver.   I feel the problems are
in my startup scripts somewhere but I don't know
where to begin.  I also would like to atomatically
start X in the 16 bit color depth.  I do that with
"startx -- -bpp 16" now and would like to do that
at the startup.
Thanks in advance!
Vern

    *   Vernon Stilwell                [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *   R.R.#3 Box 168                [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *   Hardinsburg, Ky. 40143     "Happiness is a warm Penguin!"
    *                               Registered User #165809