From: mark willenbring [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Re: [[newbie] More probs with dual boot]]

Stop the arguing!  Can't we all get along?  Comparing
the 2 OS's is not fair.  They are both so different
its amazing.  I do agree with Stephen in that this is
a Linux board and if you want to worship Gates you can
find thousands of places to do it on the web.  Most of
the posts here are very informative and the people are
for the most part civilized so please settle down.
Mark