Kevin,
             I have a two hard drive setup also. I set it up with one drive on the primary master and the second on primary slave. I simply installed mandrake 7 on the master drive and it automatically configured the slave drive running win98se.

Hi gang,

Ok, I have just got a copy of mandrake 7.0. At the moment I am running W98se on a PIII450, with 192mb, a master 6.1gb HDD and a slave 2.0gb HDD. I would like to install mandrake on the second (slave) HDD. Can anyone tell me, if this is possible? and if so, how would I go about it. I would like dual boot system between W98 and Mandrake.

Thanks all to those who can help me, I am kinda new ;)

Kevin