On Fri, 07 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> ok as for wine do a search in x  open any folder and click file then find
tell it look for wine and look in / not / root or / anything just / in kmail  >
now kmail  open it hit file settings network and where it says incoming mail
click add >as for x click on CrakConf as root change x resoloution (u can
leave it the same and when your done it will ask youif you want to start x
automaticaly each time you start select no
       p.s. if you get wine to work     let me know never have gotten it to
work wants some kind of windows profile and i aint got one

                                         I've just got a few question I hope
someone will hopefully be able to help  > with; >     * I noticed that WINE was
installed when I watched the Mandrake  > install. I can't find any info/icon in
KDE - Can someone point me in the  > right direction >     * I'm trying to use
KMail - However can't seem to find where I need to  > put my POP3 settings etc.
etc for my ISP >     * HOW do I get LINUX to get a text promot logon. i.e.
without the  > graphical version? > That's it :)... for now? >  > Err, could
somebody point out a good site to go to for newbie info? >  > Glen

> --
> ~~|| Glen M. Chambers  ||~~
>           Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GET THE BEST FREE INTERNET ACCESS