"Jeremy Weiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there any way to have my pc boot into windows 98 by default, and when
> I put in a disk, it will boot into linux?
================================
Sure, but why not have your boot loader do that for you.  If your using
Bootmagic, or LILO, you can set Win9x as the default, but select linux when
you prefer.  Much faster than a boot disk.
        If you really have your heart set on using a floppy boot disk, just do an
fdisk/mbr to set the MBR back to original windows state.  Then insert the boot
disk before booting when you want linux.  I still think letting the bootloader
do the work is easier and faster.
HTH,
Mike

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
        --W. C. Fields

http://webmail.netscape.com.