Just a question...how did you do this?  My box is sitting on a netwrok full time which is protected by a firewall.  Will this stop intrusions into my machine or do I need to set up individual level security?  I have tried various ip logging programs but for someone whio is fairly illiterate to network security, the outputs of these programs mean nothing to me...

Thanks in advance,
Wayne