I would agree, the K6-3 400 also runs well with Linux
for me, I have it well greased with the thermal
grease, not overclocked, and with a large heat sink.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Lance Borden mewed:

--

Sign up for ClickDough and get paid to surf the web.
http://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=kittypuss