Hello all,
I just spent the afternoon hunting up all the infos,
HOWTO's and man pages that weren't  installed
on my initial installation.  Spent quite a time with
the CDROM,CD-R HOWTO's.  That left me with
another question or two.  I can read CD's CD-R's,
but no CD-RW's does that mean that they are
automatically in the UDF format??  Or are they
merely not finished tracks?  My ultimate goal is
to use the CD-RW as a big floppy to archive
data to.  I hope "dump" and "restore" will use
the CD-RW someday, if I can figure out all the
ins and outs.
Thanks for any help!
Vern

--

     Vernon Stilwell                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     RR#3 Box 168                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          This signature was brought to you by vi.
                My other computer is a CRAY.