rich wrote:

> I know this is probably a dumb question, but how do you add a directory to the
> path....  For instance, instead of going to /root/mozilla/ to run ./mozzila,
> I would like to be able to type ./mozilla in any directory.

I don't know if your question's been answered, yet, or not, because I'm ripping
through the many emails I have; however, no, you would not like to do that.  ./
always means the present working directory.

What you would like to do is to be able to simply type

            mozilla

without the ./ or any / or dot.

Try this.  If mozilla is installed, then this should work.

If this doesn't work, then more direction is needed, but will wait for your
reply.

mike