Hi all,

I'm really seeking advise I guess. I'm using Mandrake LINUX 7 and am new
totally to LINUX, running it for a couple of weeks now but I tend to use it
as my 'base' system and hopefully say bye bye to Windows :)

Alas with this I will have to say Bye bye to Eudora - A totally FAB, very
configurable Email client.

So I need to have a good mail system with LINUX - I don't like KMail at all.

I've seen a lot of clients out there - most of which are text based.
Obviously I'm used to Eudora which is a Windows/GUI program. Are there any
other decent programs there?

I've seen PINE which is a text based program. Looks OK! MUTT also looks OK.

What along with a client I've seen so many statements like, sendmail,
fetchmail etc. etc. I would love to set a decent mail system up under LINUX
could someone send me in the right direction? :)

Thanks for reading this.

Glen
--
~~|| Glen M. Chambers  ||~~