I would like to thank all of you who helped!! But I got a program to just
erase my master boot record and I started over, now i have it the way i
wanted it. Some of you didnt understand my question, and so  you all dont
think that im a total idiot, here is what happen. I messed up my sizes and
tried to resize them with PRESIZER some lame program i found on softseek..
After I click "ok do it" It said there was an error. So I tried to open
fdisk in Dos and after I enabled big disk it just sat there about (20 times)
and displayed nothing! Not the windoze partition or linux partition. But its
fixed now thank you all very much!