I usually select the console button, er konsole button
from the tool bar at the bottom and "su" a session
to just jump over and fix something quickly.
Vern

--

     Vernon Stilwell                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     RR#3 Box 168                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          This signature was brought to you by vi.
                My other computer is a CRAY.