b/web....ah ha!  I'm talking version 5 :-)  I suppose that is
whay you get it essentially for free, as an inducement to
upgrade to the current version, you see version 3 is a couple of
years old.  Anyway, the main window you are seeing seems to be
quite a bit different than the main window pictured in my
version 3 manual (I have the manuals for versions 3, 4 & 5), so
let's assume that the version 3 that came with your distro is
not the same as the version 3 that was sold several years ago.

The bottom line here is, if windows is booting then I was
incorrect and your windows partition is active and we can forget
this part.  I suspect that this is so from the other message of
yours (Installation/Cylinder 1024/and/Boot Magic) that I've also
responded to.  That response is what you should be concentrating
on.

If you have access to your entire drive (all of the space it is
supposed to have), then your bios is set correctly.

Alan