I need a program to connect to 4 different pop accounts and hold them on my
linux machine. I want my family (home LAN,5 computers) to be able to use
their various email clients to connect to the linux machine to get their
mail. All PC's are using WIN98 except for one using WIN NT WS 6.0. Running
Mandrake 7.0 connected to internet through a cable modem.

What do you suggest? How is this setup? I remember something about this
being a multiple step process. Something like one program fetching mail from
pop server, then another program taking that mail and putting it into
mailboxes. Finally the email clint to pickup the mail from the mailbox????

Thanks,

Bill