Just based off looking at source code of programs for Linux, the two most often
used languages seem to be perl and C++. So on that basis, I'd go with learning
both of them. I know that's what I plan to do over the summer (well, I already
know some C++ from school, but I know almost nothing of perl)

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com