Larry,

Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that I have tried the
cntrl-alt-F2 combination and its dead in the water. The only thing I can do
is power the machine off.

I have been doing some thinking and its *possible* that I have found a common
thread when the machine hangs. I'm beginning to think that it happens when
I'm reading/writing for a relatively long period of time to my Windows 98
partition (ie: downloading large Windows files, etc.). I'm going to test it a
little and see if thats the case.

-Chris