Hi again,

I'm trying to install my mandrake 7 from all
3 categories.. recomended, customized, and
expert. Yes, i like to try everything :)
I've tried all of them and found something:

with the customized categories.. after
finishing up the installation there's
an error message when in starting X.. it said:
`PID could not get read' and something like
`server died whyle ready' this is happened
both on INIT 5 or INIT 3.

Another problem is on KDE, i couldn't get
the color changed for my window.. if i choose
a new themes, everything is changed to the themes
but not the color. BUT i could get ALL changed
if i logged in as root.

I wonder what is wrong.. i believe it's
permission problem, so.. which part i should fix?
please help me..

and BTW, i think the customized categories is better
cause i could set the network conf, security,
etc. from the beginning.

thanks in advance,
yoppy