hi,

i am new to linux and having a couple of problems that you might be able to help me with. The first questions is that my computer has 256 MB's of ram, but the system can only see 65 MB's, what can I do to resolve this? and I also have a small LAN network ( Just two computers ) but my other computer is an NT box. I am having no luck at all in trying to get them to see eachother. They can ping eachother fine, but how can I access files from both computers? ... hopefully these are not too difficult to resolve and if they are I appreciate any info or ideas you have to resolve my problems...

thanks in advance for any help,

paul