Hello all,

I am having difficulty trying to setup dual booting using Boot magic with
WIN95/LINUX. My boot floppy boots fine into LINUX Mandrake 7.0, but I would
like to not have to fumble around with a boot floppy disk.

Now for the story...I used partition magic 5.0 to setup my partition for
LINUX and also loaded Bootmagic 2.0. In my initial installation of LINUX I
get a error message when I get to the section on setting up Dual-Booting to
either Windows or LINUX. In the area of "Install bootloader" I get the error
message installation of LILO failed. The following error occurred:
geo_comp_addr: cylinder number is too big (1171>1023)". I have two
harddrives on my system a WD 13.6 GB and a Maxtor 6.4 GB. I have loaded
LINUX on my WD 13.6 GB with a logical partition. WIN95 is also loaded onto
my WD 13.6 GB harddrive. I am unclear about the 1024 cylinder limit which I
am fairly sure is causing the problem. I have roughly 3 GB allocated for
LINUX and 10.6 GB for WIN95.

What do I need to do in order to enable Bootmagic to boot either from WIN95
or LINUX??

Please bear with me because I am relatively new learning about how to setup
my partitions on my PC.

Thanks in advance,