Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems
connecting to the net with Linux. No matter what I
use, RedHat or Mandrake, I have VERY poor
connectivity. It is not uncommon for me to have to
refresh a page 5-8 times before I can log on. What
happens is this:

I log on, try going to a page, say Slashdot, and part
of the page will download but then the download
stalls! I'm using Netscape 4.7 so at the bottom left
of the screen its will say "stalled".
Have I missed a step in the setup so that I'm not
going through the right "port", for lack of a better
word, or do I have to call my ISP and see if its on
their end?

Looking forward to your comments.

Namoshay

PS. even sending this is difficult, I've tried 3 times
and had it stalled. :-(

http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ Movies
- Find out what's on at the local cinema with Yahoo! Movies