I have tried the program Gnome Toaster program that came with the
Mandrake 7.0 distribution but am experiencing some difficulty. I cleared
the CDRW sucessfully and then burnt a data CD but the CD did not come
out the best. When viewing the resultant CD through Kfm it looks like
everything  transferred correctly as I can see the structure, the file
names and their correct sizes. However I cannot view any of the files as
they can't be loaded nor read by the various viewing applications.

I then burnt the same data using xcdroast and everything went well,
therefore I am lost as to why gnome toaster didn't turn out
successfully. Can anyone shed some light as to why and what I may be
doing wrong?

Nev