Hi there,

>i have attached the following that is in his messages...this is a
malicious script...i think he needs to be >kicked off the list...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.. First I would like to ask what
on earth this Active X bit is all about? I have no idea where on earth it
came from or what it even is. All I can say is that it must be something
that Microsoft Outlook is doing, so I have switched e-mail programs in
hopes that it stops. Don't you think that you should have asked me first
what it is rather than writing slanderous messages about me?

Evan Holt