My $1.03 worth,

The only time I had a problem was when I first installed Win98 on my new
system and had never done that before.  Now I know what was not done
correctly and everythingy is working just great.  I use the 128bit
encryption NetScape Navigator 4.08, very stable and not so big and
bloated as the Communicator.  I had gone to that site recommended by
someone on this mailing list that checks the security on your system, and
it is tightern' a gnats whatchamacallit.  Also that trouble with the
viruses in the wild is why I use Juno mail, I do not accept attachments.

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.