On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Steve Philp wrote:

> flupke wrote:
> >
> > Actually, this is working with all GTK-based applications.
>

> Wanna try again?  Netscape is not a GTK-based application.  It's Motif.
ouch! Didn't know that. (but note that I wrote 'all GTK-based...' , not
'all other GTK-based...' I was aware that it could be the case)

What I know is that, in the gtk manual, they describe the above behaviour
as being the default behaviour of the gtk scrollbar.
Perhaps it is also the case for Motif applications.

Flupke