At 09:34 AM 5/1/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I can clearly say the Mandrake install far exceeds the ease of the RH
install.
>Drak X is amazing.   However, it sounds like you're not too concerned about
>the install.

Actually, I am. Considering my lack of skill and ability with Linux the
first thing that drew me to Mandrake was the ease of install. I just did a
RH 6.2 intall yesterday and although it was not too bad, I think the
Mandrake install was still better and easier.

David

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit
on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting
throats.

  -- H.L. Mencken