I am looking for a good video card with video-out jacks (don't really need PC
TV). I have been longing for a Diamond Viper 550 card for a long time, now, but
since I have been toiling with Linux, I have heard some disparaging comments
about S3 cards in general not being "Linux Friendly" - Does anyone know if this
is true for the Viper 550? If so, what card would you recommend? I need speed -
good gaming and 3D performance - I don't have an AGP bus, so it would have to
come in PCI flavor - I've been hearing good things about ATI's
"All-in-Wonder"... any opinions?