the power pack has all 6 cd's also i think the difference may be in the
documentation.
there are 2 gold packs the normal one and the not so normal one, the image
of the box on mandrake.com looks a bit bigger with the not so normal
one(about a book bigger).
i think the gold pack is just the mac-millan distrib of the power pack?