I am trying to back up my Mandrake installation into a backup partition.
 When I do so, I get a message that XXX special files will not be copied.
 What are special files?  Does this compromise my backup?  I wanted to
back up the entire installation in case I screw something up...

Kirk

                                vice versa
  Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
  Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais      | Redaction technique
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.mcelhearn.com
      Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France